Foundations in New Media Strategy is a five-week course that provides an overview of field-driven media strategy philosophy. It encourages and equips missional people and teams to develop an intentional outreach strategy using new media.
What You’ll Get From This Course
- Understand concepts of Disciple Making Movements and how they relate to principles of new media as a ministry tool, and high-level conversion.
- Begin to develop your own strategic plan for social media ministry in their local context.
- Apply concepts of high-level conversion and personas/pathways to your ministry outreach.
- Learn how story applies to leadership, ministry, content creation and being a vibrant witness
- Understand the most important principles for creating effective media content based on strategic planning for different social media channels, audience, and pathways.
- Connect with an expert mentor.
- A five-week, mentored experience.
- Cost: $60-240 depending on your situation.
- One hour weekly live classroom (using Zoom) with instruction and group interaction time.
- Web classroom (using Haiku) with materials, mentored discussion boards, and practical application assignments at each stage.
- The class will make the most impact if students take the course in small teams (2 or more students) to enable collaboration and immediate application in their ministry context.
Learn more and register here.