Story in Ministry is a five-week course that delves into the essential elements of story for those seeking to better communicate the message of Christ and kingdom.
What You’ll Get From This Course
- A grasp of how story is at the center of the cosmos. Understand the importance – and urgency – of story for ministry effectiveness.
- Understand the core elements of story: character, problem, opposition
- Learn how story applies to leadership, ministry, content creation and being a vibrant witness
- Experience a shift in thinking, see life and ministry through a new lens of story.
- Connect with an expert mentor.
- Take a story through the development process.
- Be prayed for once a week by a dedicated prayer partner.
- A five-week, mentored experience.
- Cost: $60-240 depending on your situation.
- One hour weekly live classroom (using Zoom) with instruction and group interaction time.
- Web classroom (using Haiku) with materials, mentored discussion boards, and practical application assignments at each stage.
- The class will make the most impact if students take the course in small teams (2 or more students) to enable collaboration and immediate application in their ministry context.
Learn more and register here.