Visual Story Network

Antoine RJ Wright's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I would also add MobMin.Info (http://mobmin.info) to this - its a mobile portal to t…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Nov 20, 2012 to How to Get Started in Mobile Ministry

3 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Clyde Taber

"There are a few of us who are working in that work he started; Kiosk and SD Card Eva…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Oct 11, 2012 to How about sharing stories from the field? Try these...

4 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Melissa Immel

"Hello Lois, I've not been over here as often being more involved at the Mobile Minis…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Sep 19, 2011 to Antoine Wright's "Mobile Movement" Interview

3 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Antoine RJ Wright

"Thanks for posting this Clyde; I'd probably had waited until it was published, but a…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Feb 13, 2011 to Antoine Wright's "Mobile Movement" Interview

3 Sep 19, 2011

"We are on the same hunt; different projects. If you can make it to the meeting in De…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Nov 5, 2010 to Looking for open-licensed video content of the global church

6 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Jore

"The ITU is the best place for this information: http://www.itu.int/ITU-D/ict/"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Nov 5, 2010 to List of countries by number of mobile phones in use

3 Nov 5, 2010

"Very cool; will have to point to this at MMM; thanks for creating and sharing."

Antoine RJ Wright replied Mar 2, 2010 to Cell Phone Access to Bible Stories in 8 Languages for Northern India

13 May 7, 2010
Reply by W. Stephen Keel

"Do you plan on keeping/making this available in a non-app (aka web-based) format for…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Jan 9, 2010 to The Jesus Comic - iPhone/iTouch app

7 Jan 9, 2010

"Haven't seen the FB page (don't have an account there), but will be sure to pass the…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Jan 8, 2010 to The Jesus Comic - iPhone/iTouch app

7 Jan 9, 2010

"Ooooh, I like this. Similar to what The Jesus Film project has done - but I don't kn…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Jan 7, 2010 to The Jesus Comic - iPhone/iTouch app

7 Jan 9, 2010

RSS

Consider Donating

Latest Activity

elaine drake is now a member of Visual Story Network
yesterday
Heather Pubols updated their profile
yesterday
Heather Pubols is now friends with John Stephen Mangam and Rudolf Kabutz
yesterday