Visual Story Network

All Discussions Tagged 'media' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seth Godin's Top Ten: Starting from Scratch in a Wired World

What if your organization or your client has done nothing? What if they've just watched the last fourteen years go by? No real website, no…

Started by Clyde Taber

2 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by Amos Akinwumi Alikama

Local Media Library

Some missions in my country are wanting to create a localized media library in order to consolidate available audio and visual media for me…

Started by David R

0 Jul 25, 2018

VSN Needs a Part-Time Marketing Manager for Mission Media U

Launched in February 2016, Mission Media U is a VSN initiative that offers online courses for busy mission practitioners. We offer four u…

Started by Clyde Taber

0 Sep 12, 2017

CRM Meet and Greet Notes and Recording

On January 12, 2017, the Visual Story Network hosted an online meeting to share best practices and resources for mission organizations try…

Started by Clyde Taber

0 Jan 12, 2017

The School of Frontier Media for 2016!

We are pleased to announce that the School of Frontier Media is running this year in Chiang Mai, Thailand!If you are passionate about ext…

Started by Keegan West

0 Mar 16, 2016

2015 Women's Media Summit Executive Summary

2015 Women's Media Summit Executive Summary October 9-10, 2015 Bel Air Presbyterian Church, Los Angeles, California Opportunity It has be…

Started by Clyde Taber

0 Oct 22, 2015

Invest in the 2016 Movement

By the end of 2015, the Visual Story Network will have trained 600 leaders and served 400 ministries with media resources and networking.…

Started by Clyde Taber

0 Oct 22, 2015

Reaching Your Audience with Mobile Media

Have you considered releasing your story on mobile devices? Are there any barriers that are stopping you? Thanks to the mobile devices, it’…

Started by Lusi Chien

6 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Cherise Vermeulen

Innovative Content and Strategies

This was the fifth in a five-part 2014 webinar series put on by the Mobile Ministry Forum. In this session we highlight four resources for…

Started by Clyde Taber

0 Sep 16, 2014

Art and Media: How to Have Kingdom Influence

In April 2014, I spoke at the Art and Media track at the International Holistic Missions Conference. Here are the main ideas from my presen…

Started by Clyde Taber

0 Jun 20, 2014

RSS

Consider Donating

Latest Activity

Amos Akinwumi Alikama posted a video

3 Interlocking Needs In An Organisation

short Animation that described Three Interlocking needs in an organization. What will happen to organization that neglect one out of the three? To subscribe ...
Sunday
Clyde Taber's discussion was featured
Jan 11
Stan Nussbaum posted a photo
Jan 11
Clyde Taber posted a video

Tabers in 2018

Taber's 2018 summary video
Jan 10

© 2019   Created by chuckquinley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service