Visual Story Network

Helping new-believers become good disciples, with easy infographic material to understand the pathway.

Any ideas on the topics that are needed for the faith journey, please?

Thank you.

John

johnmangam@gmail.com

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John, Thank you. I've become increasingly drawn to how all of our discipleship needs to fit within the idea of the coming kingdom of God. Somehow I think it would be helpful if you can represent this in the infographic.

Clyde, Thanks a lot. Would appreciate if you could share more thoughts on that.

My thoughts on that are:

Great commission calls for both Evangelism & Discipleship (Matthew 28:16-20:). All the epistles build the believers up in the light of the Gospel.

Evangelism is effective when discipleship is dealt with care. Jesus' disciples proved it.

Apostle Paul shares the key components involved in his proclamation of the Gospel in 1 Thessalonians 1:5 "because our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake."

Hence, Evangelism is well carried out when Discipleship is dealt with care.

Thanks again, Clyde. 

Clyde Taber said:

John, Thank you. I've become increasingly drawn to how all of our discipleship needs to fit within the idea of the coming kingdom of God. Somehow I think it would be helpful if you can represent this in the infographic.

John, I like this. I've been spending a lot of time in Luke's gospel in the last six months. I continue to be struck by Jesus emphasis on the kingdom. Preach the kingdom, enter the kingdom, repent because the kingdom is near, etc. Anytime the father's will is done then the kingdom has come.  in my very recent thinking in my own personal evangelism I  prefer to talk about inviting people into the kingdom ( which automatically implies a shift of allegiance and change in attitude and actions).  of course the only way to get into the kingdom is by  receiving King Jesus invitation.

Thanks a lot, Clyde. O, Now, I clearly get it :) I will work on it and get back to you.

Thanks a lot, Clyde. O, Now, I clearly get it :) I will work on it and get back to you.

Clyde Taber said:

John, I like this. I've been spending a lot of time in Luke's gospel in the last six months. I continue to be struck by Jesus emphasis on the kingdom. Preach the kingdom, enter the kingdom, repent because the kingdom is near, etc. Anytime the father's will is done then the kingdom has come.  in my very recent thinking in my own personal evangelism I  prefer to talk about inviting people into the kingdom ( which automatically implies a shift of allegiance and change in attitude and actions).  of course the only way to get into the kingdom is by  receiving King Jesus invitation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Consider Donating

Latest Activity

Jason Urso is now a member of Visual Story Network
Saturday
Maral Karaee updated their profile
Thursday
Maral Karaee is now friends with Amir Ghali and John Stephen Mangam
Thursday
J updated their profile
Wednesday