Visual Story Network

Antoine RJ Wright's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Admission: when I was forwarded the link, I didn't know what to expect. When I read…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Aug 13, 2012 to Read Only microSD Card

4 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by James Thomas

"Connect with GRN, the Kiosk Evangelism Project, Open Doors, Door 43, TWR, and Logos.…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Jul 7, 2012 to A Big Idea in Phone Apps

12 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Jim Zarbaugh

"Choose Your Own Adventure, exactly my thinking as well. Perhaps because I grew up on…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Jul 7, 2012 to How do we move people beyond access, to engagement, using mobile media?

6 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Antoine RJ Wright

"@CSmythe: You don't need a mobile app to prompt when that close, that's what instinc…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Oct 20, 2011 to How do we move people beyond access, to engagement, using mobile media?

6 Jul 7, 2012

"I'm a big fan of unique and consistent content being the catalyst for consistent eng…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Oct 20, 2011 to How do we move people beyond access, to engagement, using mobile media?

6 Jul 7, 2012

"The largest used mobile platform is Nokia's S40. Behind that are several Java-based…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Jan 5, 2011 to What was the most widely-used mobile phone operating system in 2010?

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Keith Williams

"Figured there would be a bit more happening in this topic given some upcoming events…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Nov 18, 2010 to Question on Your Mobile Use

3 May 7, 2011
Reply by Lois Ridley

"Might be cringe worthy (to some), yet who else has stepped up into a similar offerin…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Nov 5, 2010 to GM28 Personal Evangelism App for the iPhone

3 Nov 5, 2010

"Just a small update; this turned into something a big larger of a paper for me; here…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Oct 31, 2010 to Homework for Visionaries

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Clyde Taber

"Greetings Tom; was sparked by your post today. And am still composing thoughts becau…"

Antoine RJ Wright replied Oct 25, 2010 to Homework for Visionaries

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Clyde Taber

RSS

Consider Donating

Latest Activity

Jason Urso is now a member of Visual Story Network
Saturday
Maral Karaee updated their profile
Thursday
Maral Karaee is now friends with Amir Ghali and John Stephen Mangam
Thursday