2. Create a profile (select "sign-in"). Please use your picture and not a logo. Please include your web address so we can see the organization or work you represent. It may take a day to approve your profile.
6. Set your email filter to allow firstname.lastname@example.org to receive periodic updates.
7. Find people near you or who share your specific area of interest using the search feature. Type in your criteria in the white search boxes (e.g. 'producer,' 'California,' etc).
8. Find content by typing in what you're looking for in the search box on the top right of the page (it searches all content, not just people). For example, "film festivals."
9. Drag and drop your "Profile Information" box from "My Page" to the top of the page (above "Latest Activity", etc.) so it is easier for others to see who you are when they check out your profile page.
10. Remember our goals and have a blast!
Connect visual storytellers with one another
Collaborate on projects, products, and partnerships.
Train new storytellers.