Visual Story Network

I love 60% of what I do every day. The other 40% I tolerate.

I love strategy, developing new initiatives, expanding the scope of the Visual Story Network, meeting new people, working with teams, etc.

Every role has downsides. I have to manage a lot of detail. I manage my own schedule, book my own flights, reconcile the books at the end of each month and write and edit most of the communications.

I am the chief fundraiser. 

Fortunately, there is nothing I hate about my job (e.g. like my strong dislike for filing taxes).

If you enjoy more than 50% of your job, hate less than 5% and can tolerate the rest, count yourself blessed.

If you like more than 60% of your job...when you wake up each morning, get on your knees, kiss the ground, and worship God with gladness!

If your enjoyment percentage is under 50% or your hate percentage is over 20% you should probably start to look for a new role.

Charlie Matz of Veracity Co-Lab loves

his work and the team he gets to lead. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Views: 163

Comment

You need to be a member of Visual Story Network to add comments!

Join Visual Story Network

Consider Donating

Latest Activity

Clyde Taber's event was featured
Thumbnail

Dare to Overcome Film Competition Submissions at Japan

January 30, 2019 to March 1, 2019
Friday
Clyde Taber posted a blog post
Wednesday
Boyd Booze posted a blog post
Wednesday
Profile IconShirish Hirekodi and Audrey Waid joined Visual Story Network
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by chuckquinley.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service