I've spent the better part of the last year trying to figure out what it is that I'm trying to do. I think I've finally cracked the nut on this, and a new website is coming to support it.
Here's what to expect:
1) New look. It's a new website, so yeah, that makes sense.
2) Our first ebook called "The Art of Storytelling." It is meant to be a basic primer guide for non-storytellers in ministries. It talks about basic story structure, how to find the stories around you in your ministry, and what to do when your story isn't finished yet. Things like that. I'm selling it for the low low price of "free."
3) A short portfolio, including a booklet we did for a foster care agency.
4) Case studies - with Baylor Law School and Christian Children's Fund included.
5) A new blog - coming in Phase 2 - talking about the importance of awakening followers who are already bent in your direction by telling them stories that will wake them up. This is about more than story structure, or video making technique, or whatever. It's about getting back to the core of who you are as a ministry, staying on topic, and avoiding manipulating people. More to come on that.
Anyway, thought I'd give the Network a heads up. It's the reason I've been staying mostly quiet here, and I'm really excited to have this thing nearly ready to unleash. I'll let you know when it's been let out of it's cage.